Saturday, July 7, 2007

not-so-good-news

the past few weeks have
been tough on me
even tho i go to the gym
started working on those
gosh darn machines,
for legs & arms
i even took walking tours of philly
but
i can't seem to turn the corner
i continue to shake, wobble and roll

well it just so happened
that i had a Dr D appointment
and an MRI this week.
he said he was concerned
about my right-side weakness
and other deficits...

turns out he was right,
and so was faye when rick spoke
with her
they won't know unless we
biopsy it
it just looks like a mass
for now.

they all agreed to put me back
on decadron (the steroids)
because while all agree
it wrecks havoc on my body,
it certainly helps to reduce
the inflamation in my brain

i was soooo not ready for this!
i was bouyed by all your prayers
and loving thoughts.
please oh please
keep me in them tonite

No comments: