Saturday, July 7, 2007

Faye

i only just got off
the phone with faye
my dear and trusted
neurologist
she asked what she could do
for me,
i told her to just
'tell me the truth'

i asked her does all this mean
'the beginning of the end'
she hemmed and hawed a little
but said yes, it does.

i didn't dare ask her
a time frame.
i just could't

i will see her today
she asked if we will be around
later in the day to see my
dr. mcdreamy, aka: dr kader,
for his evaluation.

then, who knows?

one thing is for certain:
a family meeting is a must.
but with zack being at bad camp all week,
zoe is growing suspicios at all my tears.
i must keep them at bay until thursday

shit, this sucks.
BIG time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much Ellen and I am so sad about this news. I always keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I still "believe in miracles". I cry for you and your family and this most certainly does suck, very badly.