Monday, July 23, 2007

eternally forty-nine

thanks you once again for all your kind words and well wishes.

i got some privately this time, and they mean so much to me.

my health seems to be fakking and at rapid rate, and i don't know how much time i have left. i am going to be doing my darnedest to fight this off...but as you know my days are numbered. i will write next time i collect my thoughts together.

yesterday was wonderful. i felt like a queen for a day. the memories boxes were especially wonderful....fulled with things like lasting memmories....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,
It's Frank Lauria from WOHS. I heard about your health issues. I'm truly very sorry. I'll include you and your family in my prayers. It is hard for me to imagine all this happening to the wonderful, vibrant girl I knew, not so long ago, who simulatneously terrified and excited me. To me you will be eternally 18!
frank_lauria@hotmail.com

JennylovesSGQ said...

Hey there Ellen. We love you and want you to know that we are pulling for you girl. If anyone can get through all this crazy junk -- we know it's you. Love, Jenny, Shawn, Grace and Quinn